Simply the best bottom drains on the market!
Quality materials and superior construction differentiates the Rhino over other drains. A few of the problems associated with the other drains have been alleviated in the Rhino design including;
- Thicker flanges and liner attachment ring that will not flex or crack
- All attachments are machine fitted for extra strength with no need for gap filling
- Use with either liner or concrete
- All joints are hand welded resulting in more strength than the speed welds used on the similar drains
- 3" height over the horizontal discharge port for more concrete over the horizontal discharge port
- Direct pipe connection into the air bladder
- Rhino air drains contain an air check valve to prevent water entering the air line.
- Includes Air Disc Diffuser connect with 3/4" fittings (not included) - 3/4" MPT
- Approximate dimensions: 16" x 18"
- Rhino drains are American made from high quality materials
The Rhino II air drain is 6" ported, horizontal discharge.
NOTE: Recommended air pump for the diffuser should put out 1.5 - 3 CFM at the bottom drain depth. See below under Recommended accessories for a few possible options. Model you choose will depend on your depth
Actual product will vary from photo