We are seeking a friendly and professional Phone E-Commerce Receptionist / Customer Service representative to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for answering incoming phone calls, assisting customers with their inquiries, and providing excellent customer service. Candidate should have combination of curiosity, attention to detail, active listening, analytical thinking, communication skills, and technical proficiency. Some experience with website navigation, Microsoft Office suite and QuickBooks software. This position is a great opportunity for anyone who is interested in working in the e-commerce industry.
- Answering incoming phone calls and providing exceptional customer service
- Responding to customer inquiries and resolving customer issues
- Managing and updating customer information in our database
- Collaborating with other team members to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Staying up to date on company products, promotions, and policies
- Follow up with pending customer issues, vendor issues, pending requests.
- Respond to customers and vendors inquiries via phone, emails, chat, text, marketplace, and social media platforms in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist with day-to-day business functions.
- Continuously improve knowledge of company products and services
- Adhering to company guidelines and procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle customer inquiries and complaints in a professional manner.
- Familiarity with e-commerce and online retail is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with QuickBooks is preferred.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years of experience in e-commerce and customer service
- Knowledge of software used such as QuickBooks, MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Active Listening: Listening to customers, co-workers, and other experts in the field will provide valuable insights.
- Curiosity: Being curious about products and processes and how they work is essential to gaining a deep understanding of their features and benefits.
- Attention to Detail: Paying close attention to specifications, instructions, and details is required to develop a comprehensive understanding.
- Analytical Thinking: Analyzing data, research, and feedback are required to gain proper understanding of product and processes.
- Communication Skills: Are required to clearly articulate your understanding of a process and or product and their features and benefits to others is crucial for efficiency with customers, co-workers, marketing, and sales.
- Technical Proficiency: Having technical knowledge and proficiency in relevant software and tools are required in achieving your workload goals.
High school diploma or equivalent; degree in business or related field is a plus.
Perks and Benefits:
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 5:00pm
- Telehealth plan for you and your family **
- Dental Plan **
- Vision Plan **
- Paid vacation ***
- Paid holidays **
- 401K Package ***
** After completing 90-day trial period.
*** Eligible after completing 1 year of full-time employment.
123Ponds is a family-owned enterprise that has established itself as a pioneer in the water gardening sector for more than 24 years. Our product line includes a vast assortment of pond and water gardening items, and we offer exceptional customer service and support to our dealers, contractors, and homeowners. Our primary goal is to exceed the expectations of our clients by providing top-quality products and services. We continuously strive to enhance our offerings and innovation, and we welcome accomplished individuals who are motivated and ambitious to join our team. If you are a self-driven professional with a passion for excellence, we look forward to hearing from you.
Our Customer Service Rep is required to be able to work onsite.
We have availability for full-time and part-time hourly position
Starting pay from $16 per hour plus perks and benefits.
If you are a motivated and customer-focused individual with a passion for the e-commerce industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position.