- Biological larvicide (B.T.I. - Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis, solids, spores, and insecticidal toxins ) Active ingredient
- Can be used in water gardens that contain live fish and plants
- Can be used for fungus gnat larvae in hydroponics
- 540 sq. ft. coverage per teaspoon
- Safe for fish and plants
- Up to 14 days activity depending on application site
- Disperses evenly in water
- Liquid Product for easy dispensing
- No fish toxicity
- No toxicity to non-targeted invertebrates
- No potential for resistance development in the target mosquito population
- No adverse aesthetics to the pond
- No organic or inorganic residues
- Can be applied to areas used by or in contact with animals, horses, livestock, pets, birds and wildlife
Directions for use:
Basic Application Rates
For Mosquito Control - Use 6 drops per 100 gals. of water.
Add directly to water to be treated.
Use 2.5 mL. per 1,000 gals. of water (5 mL. per 2,000 gals. of water) every other week.
Treat weekly if necessary.
128oz - (1 Gallon Bottle) Treatment Treats a 40,000 gallon pond for up to 9 months
or Treats a 80,000 gallon pond for up to 4.5 months
For fungus gnats - Use 6 drops per gallon of water
Not for Sale, Distribution or Use and cannot ship to New York, Texas, Rhode Island or Canada