- The AquaMax Eco Expert is a powerful, energy-efficient brushless DC filtration pump for demanding filter systems or for large water feature installations.
- Quiet, energy efficient motor maintains the peaceful environment of any outdoor sanctuary or indoor water feature.
- Robust stainless steel intake screen displaces coarse debris particles up to 11 mm in size.
- Patented Seasonal Flow Control (SFC) allows for intelligent and environmentally-conscious regulation of flow rate and pumping height based on water temperature; 50% energy savings is possible.
- Environmental Function Control feature (EFC) shuts off the pump in the event of a dry run or blockage to stop the pump from damaging itself.
- Safely endures any seasonal conditions with patented frost protection down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius).
- The AquaMax Eco Expert pump series are 230V have a 33 ft. power cord.
- AquaMax Eco Expert has capability to be set up submerged or inline.
- Adjustable flow control (when connected to EGC controller) fine-tunes the flow rate and pumping height.
- Resistance to chlorine and seawater (pool and salt water capable)
- An adapter set for 1.5 in. and 2 in. Tubing is included in the scope of delivery of the AquaMax Eco Expert filter pumps.
- Fully controllable through the OASE Easy Garden Control (EGC) connection and using an app on your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android).
- EGC functions include:
- Adjustment of SFC
- Complete adjustment of output flow
- Adjustment of flow control
- Feedback concerning operation status, power consumption, and overall performance data
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty plus an additional 2 years with online product registration ( 5 Years Total )
|Recommended water quality||pH value||Hardness||Free chlorine||Chloride content||Salt content||Overall dry residue||Temperature|
|Freshwater||6.8 - 8.5||142 ppm - 267 ppm||0.3 ppm||250 ppm||0.4%||50 ppm||39 - 95°F|
|Pool water||7.2 - 8.3||142 ppm - 267 ppm||0.6 ppm||250 ppm||0.4%||50 ppm||39 - 86°F|
|Saltwater||7.2 - 8.5||256 ppm - 534 ppm||0.3 ppm||22000 ppm||4.0%||50 ppm||39 - 82°F|
- Approx Dimensions: 19 x 8.5 x 8 in.
- Rated Voltage: 220-240V / 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 440W
- Power Cord Length: 33 ft.
- Usage: Fully submersible and inline
- Max. Flow Rate: 6800 GPH
- Max. Head Height: 28 ft.
- Outlet size: 2" MPT
- Connections: 1-1/2 in. and 2 in
- Filter intake Surface: 165 sq 2
- Instruction Manual .PDF
Oase AquaMax Eco-Expert Details:
NOTE 1: - This pump is 220-240 Volts
NOTE 2: - This requires the OASE Eco Control or OASE Easy Garden Control (EGC)