The universal waterfall diffuser is a fast and easy way to create professional looking waterfalls. Waterfall spillways are the perfect choice for Just-A-Falls (pondless) systems, signs, swimming pool features and other installations where a cascade of water is desired and filtration is not needed. Made to last and faster to install than any other spillway on the market. This how they work, water enters the diffuser and is depressurized. Water then flows over and under the vertical dividers resulting in an even flow of water at the source point. These diffuser units are designed for flows up to 6000 gph from a single end. By using both ends as inlets the UWD32 and UWD46 units can handle higher flows.
- Model: UWD46
- Measures approx.: 46" wide x 14" deep x 3.5" tall
- Inlets: (2) 2" FPT Spin-weld
- Recommended Flow Rate: 3000 to 12000 GPH
- Ideal for use at beginning of streams and in block walls, pools and formal fountains.
- Super strong vertical rib design creates a nearly indestructible diffuser.
- Low profile design of 3 1/2" makes them easy to conceal
- Load bearing design allows block to be stacked directly onto diffusers
- Can be used in multiples for wider applications.
- Dual inlets - Easy to cap one off if only one needed
- Made in the USA
- Includes: 1 x 2" Male Adapter and 1 x 2" Plug