Tetra Anti-Algae Fountain Block - 6 Blocks per Pack - Same as Jungle Fountain Blocks
Helps control algae growth in ornamental water fountains and small ponds.
Directions for Use
Use one block for water volumes between 30 and 80 gallons. Initial dose may require one block for each 30 gallons. For regular maintenance, replace block when fully dissolved (usually after 10 days).
- Not recommended for use with live plants.
- For containerized ponds and fountains only.
- Fountain block is limited for use in backyard/homeowner ponds and water fountains (maximum 3,000 gallons).
- Do not use fish from treated ponds or fountains for food or feed.
- Fountain Block helps clear cloudy water and removes algae from ornamental pond/fountain water.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
EPA#: 33034-1-81584; EPA Est. No. 33034-TX-1
Copper sulfate pentahydrate 1.02%
Diuron [3-(3,4 dichlorophynyl)-1, 1-dimethylurea 0.51%
Other Ingredients 98.47%