MICROBE-LIFT/POND PHOSPHATE REMOVER is a polymeric blend with outstanding qualities, including the ability to tie-up large quantities of phosphate without negatively influencing the pond water in any way. Phosphate—caused by the decomposition of organic substances such as food surpluses, dead plant matter and excretion—is only harmless in concentrations below 0.3 ppm in fresh water.
- Safely removes phosphate from pond water
- Safe for Fish, Plants Birds and Aquatic Life
Direction for use:
- Test pond water for ppm of phosphate in your pond.
- Add one ounce of MICROBE-LIFT/PHOSPHATE REMOVER to the circulating pump per 100 US gallons of pond water at 1.50 ppm of phosphate in the pond.
- Repeat dosage if the phosphate level remains high.
- In cases of highly elevated phosphate levels, several treatments may be required to eradicate the problem.
16oz Bottle Treats up to 1,600 US Gallons
32oz Bottle Treats up to 3,200 US Gallons
1 Gallon Bottle Treats up to 12,800 US Gallons