Microbe-Lift pH Decrease - 32oz Bottle
Safely Lowers pH Levels
- Formulated in deionized water
- Includes 2 pH decreasers for gentle effectiveness and 3 electrolytes to help maintain osmotic balance
- Contains a slime coat ingredient for skin protection and stress reduction in pond fish
- Has a chelating agent to enhance water quality
- Not harmful to fish or plants
Application Rate: Use as directed on the bottle: Test pond water the same time each (dawn=lowest pH; dusk=highest pH) for a pH reading above 8.5. Most ponds target a 7.5 pH with an alkalinity level between 100-200 ppm (normal range).
Add one ounce per 375 gallons of pond water for every 1.0 pH unit change desired.
Apply in several steps and measure change in pH before next addition. If your pond contains fish and/or plants, do not dramatically change your pH levels more than 0.5 pH unit in a 24 hour period, as not to shock aquatic life and/or fish.