This colorant is designed for use in water gardens and koi ponds. It will not stain birds, fish, plants, pets, wildlife or people once diluted and when applied at the recommended rate. Handle with care prior to dilution to prevent staining.
1 fl oz per 1,000 gallons!
- Provides a natural tint to pond water
- Helps filter out UV rays from the sun
- Concentrated formula - use one ounce per 1000 gallons of water!
- Does not stain or harm fish, plants or other wildlife once dispersed
- Serenity dye is a blackish-blue combination pond dye
- Maintains a healthy, balanced ecosystem and reduces pond maintenance
- Safe for use around fish, plants and pets
When to Use
- To create an appealing appearance in pond water
- Spring, summer and fall - as needed
- Ideal for water gardens, ponds and reflecting pools
Directions for Use
- Apply 1 fl. oz. per 1,000 gallons of pond water, every month or as needed (use more or less for desired color)
- To prevent staining — handle with care prior to dilution and dispersing in water
- Use of gloves is recommended while applying product
- Dye will not stain rocks, plants, pets, wildlife or people once diluted and dispersed in water
- Compatible with most other water treatments
- Chlorinated water will cause color to fade, requiring more frequent application
Keep out of reach of children.
Safe for fish & aquatic life