NEW Parazoryn Ready to Use Concentrate - Herbal Water Conditioner - All-Natural Expellant for Paracitic Diseases
MICROBE-LIFT/Parazoryne is a unique, natural parasite expellant proven to work against skin flukes, gill flukes, white spots, Oodinium, Costia, Chilodonella and Trichodina, just to name a few. Made from plant and herbal extracts and environmentally friendly, MICROBE-LIFT/Parazoryne supports the fish's immune system, driving off the excess parasites. MICROBE-LIFT/Parazoryne is harmless to all nitrifying filter bacteria and aquatic plants. Parasites are present on most fish in very low levels at all times. These are naturally controlled by the fish's immune system. When stress levels increase, the ability of the immune system to respond to its requirement to control the natural level of parasites is directly affected. This poor response allows parasites to increase in number, thus causing serious health issues in the host fish. Parasitic infestations are characterized by symptoms such as: milky skin, white spots, flashing, heavy breathing and general lethargy. Using chemicals can have a detrimental effect on the bacterial biomass of the tank or pond ecosystem. Please note: as on any healthy fish, there will be some parasites present even after treatment.
Herbal Actives provide a Natural Aquatic Environment effective against:
- White spots
- Flukes (gill & skin)
RELATED USES & DOSAGES
When adding new stock to a quarantine tank or pond, alternate adding MICROBE-LIFT/Parazoryne and MICROBE-LIFT/Sabbactisun at the standard dosage 12 hours apart until 2 doses of each product have been added. This will act as an immune system stimulant and destressant.
- 100% natural plant and herbal product
- Completely safe to use
- Nontoxic to animals and plants
- Product can be used during feeding
- Does not adversely affect either nitrifying filter bacteria or beneficial bacterial additives
- No significant reduction in the level of dissolved oxygen in the water
- Fully biodegradable
- Does not discolor water
- Does not result in resistance, which can occur with biocides/antibiotics
- MICROBE-LIFT/Sabbactisun and MICROBE-LIFT/Parazoryne can be used 12 hours apart
- Stimulates the immune system
- Reduces stress during and after transportation
- Do not use with any other chemical treatments
- Switch off any UV sterilizers, algae magnets, protein skimmers or ozone generators
- Remove any carbon and/or zeolite from filters
- Keep biological filters operational
- SHAKE THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO USE
- Pour measured quantity into a suitable container with 64 oz. (2 L) of tank/pond water, then stir
- Distribute contents of container evenly around quarantine tank or pond
DOSAGE: 1 tsp. (5 mL) for every 125 gal. (473 L). In all cases, DOSE DAILY FOR A 10 DAY MINIMUM. In severe cases, a longer treatment may be required until results are visible.
For best results, use in water with a minimum temp. of 71o
Tip: 1oz = 30 mL
1oz will treat 750 gallons per treatment dose - To treat a 750 gallon pond for 10 days you would need 10 oz
MICROBE-LIFT/Parazoryne has a shelf life of 2 years, provided it is kept at room temperature and stored in its original bottle. Do not allow to freeze.
INGREDIENTS: Purified water, plant and herbal extracts
CAUTION: This product is intended for use with all ornamental fish and may not be used with fish intended for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children. For quarantine tank and pond use only. Follow directions carefully. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact happens, flush eye thoroughly with cold water.