Mechanical and biological filtration for water gardens, koi ponds, hybrid ponds and fish systems. With the Backflush Blow - The Power of the Air Blower - Consider it a ninja pre-wash cycle for the filter. Regular backflushing is required to clear bead filters of waste. Using an Air Blower first to loosen debris makes backflushing faster, more efficient and more effective. Helps prevent media from clumping.
- Includes Backflush Plumbing and 2hp (horsepower) Blower with 115V cord and Plug
- Strong, heavy duty, polyethylene filter body
- Simple to set up and assemble
- Easy back flush – uses six position control head
- Includes Ultimate Tube Media for maximum filtration and minimal back pressure
- Includes Pressure Gauge to monitor filtering and know when to backwash
- Minimal back pressure – high flow rate media creates very little back pressure
- Back flush waste line has clear section to easily monitor cleaning cycle
- 1-1/2″ inlet/outlet lines with unions - included free for plumbing lines
- Model # - PBF1800BL
- Maximum Flow Rate: 30 gpm (1800 gph)
- Maximum recommended pond size: 1800 gallons
- Approximate dimensions: 16" diameter x 32" tall
- Inlet: 1-1/2"
- Outlet: 1-1/2"
- Plumbing and Blower for Backwash
- Max Operating Pressure Rating: 35 PSI
- Warranty: Three (3) Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Instruction manual .PDF
Note 1: Height is measured from floor to top of handle. **Diameter measurement is tank only, control valve not included.
Higher flow rates are possible but filter effectiveness is reduced.
Note 2: Pump is required for use. Typically you would use an external pump which will be stronger to stir up the media for a proper backwash.