Mechanical and biological filtration for water gardens, koi ponds, hybrid ponds and fish systems
- Strong, heavy duty, polyethylene filter body
- Simple to set up and assemble
- Easy back flush – uses six position control head
- Includes Ultimate Tube Media for maximum filtration and minimal back pressure
- Includes Pressure Gauge to monitor filtering and know when to backwash
- Minimal back pressure – high flow rate media creates very little back pressure
- Back flush waste line has clear section to easily monitor cleaning cycle
- 1-1/2″ inlet/outlet lines with unions - included free for plumbing lines
- Model # - PBF1800
- Maximum Flow Rate: 30 gpm (1800 gph)
- Maximum recommended pond size: 1800 gallons
- Approximate dimensions: 16" diameter x 32" tall
- Inlet: 1-1/2"
- Outlet: 1-1/2"
- Max Operating Pressure Rating: 35 PSI
- Warranty: Three (3) Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Instruction manual .PDF
Note 1: Height is measured from floor to top of handle. **Diameter measurement is tank only, control valve not included.
Higher flow rates are possible but filter effectiveness is reduced.
Note 2: Pump is required for use. Typically you would use an external pump which will be stronger to stir up the media for a proper backwash.