Engineered for 24-hour continuous use during the winter months. Most pond deicers require over a thousand watts and will cost you more in the long run. The Anjon Pond Deicer maintains a hole in the ice for just pennies a day.
- Low wattage floating pond deicer, safe for aquatic life, and will not harm pond liner or other pond components.
- Operates at only 100 watts, costing you a fraction of electricity compared to other models.
- Thermostatically controlled to turn on when water reaches approximately 32 degrees F
- Fish friendly - allows toxic gas to escape all winter long to help maintain a toxin-free environment for fish.
- We recommend this pond ventilator and deicer for water features that are 3,000 gallons or less for optimal performance
- 30-foot power cord
- Electric motor with a 30 foot grounded-power cord that is backed by a 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty!
Important Deicer Note 1: Internal Pre-Set Thermostat turns the unit on only when water reaches approximately 32 degrees F