Naturally Balance Your Pond - Eliminate Nuisance Algae & Get Crystal Clear Water – Without an Algaecide!
Safely improve water quality and balance the nitrogen cycle in your pond to reduce maintenance, bad odors, and fish feed by treating with Nualgi Ponds. Our breakthrough formula adds missing nutrients back into the water for healthier plants and fish. An innovative approach to improving pond balance, Nualgi Ponds™ is built on a nano silica base with our patented formula of 12 essential elements that safely help restore the natural balance, improve water quality and control nuisance algae. Nualgi is Safe for Fish, Plants, Amphibians, Birds & Pets!
Engineered specifically to benefit the health of your aquatic plants and fish, Nualgi Ponds™ is easy to use, efficient, and yields rapid results. When you supplement your regular maintenance with Nualgi Ponds, you will be able to:
Easy-to-Use, Fast, Efficient, and Naturally Safe Pond Algaecide Alternative SAFE. SIMPLE. EFFECTIVE
- WATCH YOUR POND FLOURISH – Nualgi Ponds will significantly improve water quality as well as the health of fish and plants. For many eutrophic ponds, results may be visible by afternoon on the first dose – starting with the bubbling up of oxygen, elimination of odor, and Blue Green Algae crashing and floating to the surface.
- SEE MORE – By reducing nuisance algae growth, Nualgi Ponds improves water clarity and visibility to reveal more of the pond's environment and its inhabitants.
- FEED LESS – By restoring missing nutrients, Nualgi Ponds brings balance to the natural marine food chain from the bottom up by promoting the growth of diatoms and zooplakton – free food for your fish and shrimp!
- SHOW IT OFF – Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your pond is healthy, clear, and odor-free. Friends and guests will be impressed, and we won't tell them how easy it was to restore the natural beauty of your pond.
Video - How Nualgi Works FAQ's Q:
- Combats Nuisance Algae
- Safe Without Constant Aeration
- Safe for Fish, Shrimp, and Crustaceans
- Safe for Healthy Bacteria & Enzymes
- Classified as Nontoxic
- Improves Biological Filtration
- Increases Nutrient Bioavailability
- Delivers Live Food for Fish
- Provides Nutrients for Aquatic Plants
- Nualgi is Safe for Fish, Plants, Amphibians, Birds & Pets!
What is Nualgi's shelf-life? A:
Nualgi's shelf-life is equal to 3 years from the date it was opened, provided it is not exposed to direct light.
To maximize the shelf-life, users should close the lid after drawing each dose and store the bottle away from direct light at room temperature Q:
Can I Add Beneficial Bacteria While Dosing Nualgi? A:
Yes, Nualgi + Beneficial Bacteria is completely safe. Q:
Can I Use Other Algae Control Products Along with Nualgi? A:
We do not recommend concurrent dosage of Nualgi with other algae control products. Organisms required to naturally balance your pond may be negatively impacted by such products. Q:
Can I Keep my UV Filter on When Dosing Nualgi? A:
No, you should turn off the UV filter when dosing Nualgi. UV filters are designed to kill certain parasites and harmful bacteria. Unfortunately, they also kill beneficial bacteria, microbes and diatoms in the water column.
Nualgi is designed to create a healthy biological cycle by feeding friendly diatoms and growing beneficial organisms; the UV filter interferes with this process. So, fear not—you can safely turn off the UV filter and let Nualgi work its magic!
You may have to be patient, though. While some ponds clear within a few days, others can take several weeks. Results may not occur overnight, but soon you'll have a pond that's sparkling and clear. Q:
Can I Keep my Iongen on when Dosing Nualgi? A:
No, you must turn the Iongen ionizer off when dosing Nualgi. Q:
How Do I Dose Nualgi in my Pond? A:
It is important to know the volume of water in your pond before dosing Nualgi. Nualgi is dosed at 1ml per 1000 gallons per week in ponds with algae. If possible, Nualgi should be dosed early in the morning. For ponds under 5000 gallons with good flow, Nualgi can be dosed directly into the skimmer or the waterfall or some other area of good flow. For larger ponds, dilute the dosage in a jar of pond water and pour it in the accessible parts of the pond by walking around the periphery. Q:
Can Nualgi Ponds Be Used on other Plant Life Around my Water Garden? A:
Nualgi Ponds enhances the color and growth of your water garden due to enhanced water quality and availability of micro nutrients. Q:
How Often Should I Use Nualgi Ponds? A:
Nualgi Pond should be dosed every 7 days.