|Maximum flow-through if used as prefilter (Gal.) / (Liters)||1,980 (Gal.) / 7,500(L)||3,405(Gal.) / 15,000(L)|
|Maximum flow-through if used as biofilter (Gal.) / (Liters)||660(Gal) / 2,500(L)||1,135(Gal) / 5,000(L)|
|Outlet: Universal hose tail (in)||1" / 1-1/4" / 1-1/2"|
|Outlet: Threaded female connection (in)||1-1/2" BSPF|
|Dimensions with Barbed connector: |
Dia × H (in)
|4.2" × 12.5"||7.9" × 13.5"|
|Dimensions without Barbed connector: |
Dia × H (in)
|4.2" × 7-7/8"||7.9" × 9-7/8"|
|Weight (lbs) / (kg)||0.7 / 0.3||2 / 0.9|
- The above specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Improved pump efficiency:
- Prevents flow reduction to premature clogging.
- Improves energy conversion to water flow.
- Extends pump lifetime.
Highly efficient filtration:
- Multiple pore size.
- Progressive density dramatically reduces clogging.
- Depth filtration: large filter volume to capture, store and digest particles.
- Large specific area for bio-filtration.
Ez to install:
- Connects to many types of pumps.
- Easily extendable for increased capacity.
Ez to clean:
- Minimal maintenance, lasts long before cleaning needed.
- Simply clean by rinsing with tap water.
Ez to integrate:
- Ez-Bio can be placed at any distance from pump
- The Ez-Bio can be easily extended with multiple sections to increase filtration capacity.