Microbe-Lift/Lice and Anchor Worm may be used in any water temperatures above 40°F.
It should be stored in the original container above 40°F and under 100°F. Do not store in direct sunlight. Do not allow Microbe-Lift/Lice and Anchor Worm to freeze.
Microbe-Lift/Lice and Anchor Worm is intended for use with all ornamental pond fish. Not for use with fish or aquatic invertebrates intended for human consumption. Not for human or veterinary use.
Purpose: To treat diseases of fish caused by lice and anchor worms.
Compare to ProForm-LA also similar to Liquid Cyropro and just as safe to use on koi fish as Dimilin.
Basic Application Rates
Dose at the rate of one fluid ounce per 300 gallons
- Amount: 32oz - Treats up to 9,600 gal.
- Prior to the initial use of Microbe-Lift/Lice and Anchor Worm a partial water change of 20%; is recommended. This removes pollutants for disease-causing organisms and will reduce the number of water-born pathogens.
- For best results, perform three treatments one week apart with water changes prior to each re-treatment.
- Safe for use on all ornamental pond fish, reptiles, amphibians and mollusks.
- Must NOT be used where crayfish and other crustaceans are being cultured.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Not for use with fish or aquatic invertebrates intended for human consumption.
- Not for human or veterinary use.
- This is not a medication or economic poison and is not intended for use as such.