Pond Deicer - 250 Watt Deluxe Model - 12ft cord and removable floater ring
The Perfect Climate Floating or Submersible Pond De-Icer is the first pond deicer designed with all ponds in mind, both small and large. The Perfect climate pond de-icer is designed to keep open water in ponds. The de-icer is thermostatically controlled and all heating elements are enclosed so they will not harm or burn your pond liner. Perfect Climate Pond De-icer is a floating pond de-icer and by easily removing the included float the unit becomes a submersible unit. When the unit is used as a floating pond de-icer it will keep a hole in the surface ice to help a proper gas exchange take place helping to protect your fish from toxic gas buildup.
- 12' Grounded power cord - 120 Volts/60hZ
- Thermostatically controlled to turn on at around 35 degrees F and shut off at approximately 45 degrees F, will not burn preformed or liner ponds.
- Works only when the water temperature is cold enough to turn the unit on. (about 35F)
- Transforms from floating to submersible in seconds.
- 250 Watts
- Dimensions: Approximately 6.5" diameter x 5" high
- UL and cUL listed
- Two (2) year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Instructions .PDF
To calculate number of gallons in the pond:
Multiply: Length (ft.) x width (ft.) x depth (ft.) x 7.5 = total gals.
Convenient Zone Chart Takes you to a new page which displays the zone chart
Special Note: Not meant to heat running fountains or running
ponds. Keep wind chill in mind as this can easily drop temps down 5-20