Microbe-Lift BIO-BLUE - Enzymes & Pond Dye / Colorant - 16oz - MLBB16
Safely colors water and blocks out algae causing UV rays. Pond Dye safely colors the pond water.
- Safe - Non Toxic - Non-Pathogenic
- Easy to use
- Once diluted, will not stain birds or fish, nor most concrete fountains or pond rocks.
- Safe for humans, plants and aquatic life
- Safely colors water a beautiful shade of blue
- Blocks out specific light rays
- Digests organic waste
- Reduces noxious odors
- No restrictions on swimming, irrigating or fishing
- Makes off-color water more appealing
- Mixes completely in hours
Directions from Bottle:
Shake well before using. Dilute dosage in a bucket of water and then add the diluted colorant to your pond, fountain or water feature. NOTE: Undiluted colorant could stain concrete or rocks.
Due to differences in water quality and chemical composition, actual color will differ. To achieve a particular hue, only apply half the dosage rate and then slowly increase dosing until your desired color is obtained.
Caution: Exceeding dosage rates can cause extreme darkening of water which may reduce sunlight too much resulting in harm to plant life. Avoid contact with eyes. Flush immediately if needed. Use gloves to avoid staining of hands. If contact is made to an open wound wash with soap and water. Do not use internally. Keep out of reach of children.
To calculate number of gallons in the pond:
Multiply: Length (ft.) x width (ft.) x depth (ft.) x 7.5 = total gals.
1oz. (2 tbsp.) Per 500 gallons
5oz. (10 tbsp.) Per 2,500 gallons
20oz. Per 10,000 gallons
1 Gallon per Surface Acre 4-6ft Deep