Diffused Air De-Icing Systems: Protect your dock from costly ice damage
Diffused air de-icing systems are an excellent choice for keeping water open during the winter around boat lifts, docks, piers, marinas and other structures. Damage repair and labor costs to remove or install your dock every year can be expensive. For just a few dollars per month in electric, a diffused air system will maintain open water and protect your dock from ice damage. A minimum of three foot deep water is needed for diffused air to be effective.
Three diffuser system with KLC80 compressor for 3ft to 6ft depths and docks up to 45ft long.
- KLC80 linear diaphragm compressor is extremely energy efficient, quiet and long lasting
- Three self-weighted DM2 air diffusers
- 100ft of 1/2" Quick sink tubing for easy installation
- Weather resistant cabinet enclosure – for additional protection from elements
- Three year limited manufacturer warranty on compressor, Five year warranty on tubing/diffusers
Tubing: 100ft of 1/2in Quick Sink
Compressor Voltage / Watts: 115v / 70 watts
Maximum air flow: 3.7 CFM
Maximum depth: 7ft