Diffused Air De-Icing Systems: Protect your dock from costly ice damage
Diffused air de-icing systems are an excellent choice for keeping water open during the winter around boat lifts, docks, piers, marinas and other structures. Damage repair and labor costs to remove or install your dock every year can be expensive. For just a few dollars per month in electric, a diffused air system will maintain open water and protect your dock from ice damage. A minimum of three foot deep water is needed for diffused air to be effective.
Four diffuser system with SRC50 compressor for 7ft+ depths and docks up to 60′ long.
- SRC50 Stratus rocking piston compressor is energy efficient and powerful for deeper water
- Four self-weighted DM2 air diffusers
- 150ft of 3/8" Quick sink tubing for easy installation
- Weather resistant cabinet enclosure – for additional protection from elements
- Three year limited manufacturer warranty on compressor, Five year warranty on tubing/diffusers
Tubing: 150ft of 3/8in Quick Sink
Compressor Voltage / Watts: 115v / 340-586 watts
Maximum air flow: 4.5 CFM
Maximum depth: 50ft