Safe for use in ponds with fish and plants.
For use in self-contained ornamental ponds and fountains without any outflow. For small ponds with heavy algae growth, clean the excess algae off the sides and ornaments before adding MicrobeLift ALGAWAY 5.4 ™ This will reduce the amount of decaying organic matter. Fountains, Small Ponds with goldfish and koi - Treat only those fountains and ponds which will have no outflow after treatment.
Same active ingredient as AlgaeFix™ but 20% Stronger.
Active Ingredients: Poly(oxyethylene) (dimethylimino) ethylene (dimethylimino) ethylene dichloride: 5.40%
Other Ingredients: 94.60%
Basic application Rates:
|Volume of Water to Treat||Unit of Measure|
|50 gallons||30 drops||-||-|
|120 gallons||10ml||2 tsp||1/2 oz|
|360 gallons||30ml||2 tbs||1 oz|
|1080 gallons||90ml||6 tbs||3 oz|
|4320 gallon||270ml||18 tbs||9 oz|
|8640 gallon||540ml||36 tbs||18 oz|
Product details and cautions:
- High water temperatures cause more rapid natural decay of dead algae which can cause fish distress. If animals are present clean out excess algae as stated above or use before temperature exceeds 75° F (24°C)
- Caution: In ponds, insure that water is well aerated via waterfall, fountain or other method to prevent fish loss. Aeration must be continuous.
- Caution: Not safe for use with snails, shrimp and other crustaceans or mollusks.
- Caution: Harmful if absorbed through the skin or swallowed. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing.
- It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.