The Aquadyne 1000-S Bead Filer is excellently suited to filter ponds and other aquatic habitats up to 1000 gallons. The model AD1000-S comes standard with the Dynamax Air Backwash system that performs just like the larger Aquadyne systems except in a small footprint package for smaller water features and ponds. This filter is an excellent performer with most any pump. You can use a small submersible pump (Adapters required - Call or Email us for the filter with this option installed from the factory ) from 500 Gph all the way up to an external 3000 Gph pump.
The Dynamax Air Assist Backwash aggressively agitates the debris collected in the media bed and suspends it in the water column which is easily backwashed to waste, conserving water, and deep cleaning the filter media bed. The AD2000 is very suitable for an excellent indoor large volume aquarium filter. This unit is also an excellent starter for small laboratory research applications.
- Manufacturer's Part # AD1000-S
- Manufacturer's Model # AD1000-S
- Description: Aquadyne 1000 - Filters up to 1000 Gallons
- Voltage: 110V-120V 60hZ for Blower
- Pond Size: Up to 1000 gallons
- Fish Load: 30lbs
- Pump Max Flow: 500 - 3000 GPH
- Plumbing Ports: 1-1/2" Slip Unions
- Head Pressure: 0 - 1 PSI @ 2000 GPH on a clean cycled filter
- Media Volume: .30 cubic feet
- Media Weight: 11 lbs
- Filter Dimensions: 14" Diameter x 33" High
- Average Backwash: 15 gallons
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's
- 1 x Aquadyne AD1000-S Pressurized Bead Filter
- 1 x 1 hp Blower
- 3 x 1-1/2" Unions
- 1 x Filter media
- 1 x Instruction manual
Special Note: A Pump is required for operation and is Not included. This filter is set up for a submersible pump vs an external.
Special Note 2: Additional tubing and fittings are required for installation. (Not included)
Special Note 3: This filter may ship from the manufacturer directly. Please allow additional time as they manufacturer most filters to order.