The Model AD16,000 Package includes a 2" High efficiency Control Head with 2" ports in and out, with 3ea. 2" self-sealing unions included. The Model AD16,000 enters the commercial grade market of bead filtration for ponds or other aquatic habitats in the 16,000 gallon class. The Model 16,000 is used in water features ranging form very large backyard lawnscapes to fisheries, to public aquariums, and the most discriminating laboratory applications. Here also the AD16,000 far exceeds the performance of most all competitive filtration units in it's class, capable of consuming large amounts of fish waste and neutralizing equally large amounts of ammonia and nitrite from the aquatic environment. The model 16,000 will support up to 330 pounds of fish or other aquatic life in up to 16,000 gallons of water, separating and back washing huge amounts of solid particulate waste without clogging.
The Dynamax air assisted backwash makes this model extremely efficient in all ranges of waste loading. The high efficiency central diffuser column allows an efficient water flow of up to 6000 Gph (and maybe a little more) without sacrificing filtration efficiency.
- Manufacturer's Part # AD16000
- Manufacturer's Model # AD16000
- Replaces Previous Model # 4.4C
- Description: Aquadyne 16000 - Filters up to 16000 Gallons
- Voltage: 110V-120V 60hZ for Blower
- Pond Size: Up to 16000 gallons
- Fish Load: 330lbs
- Pump Max Flow: 1000 - 6000 GPH
- Plumbing Ports: 2" Slip Unions
- Head Pressure: 0 - 1.5 PSI @ 4000 GPH on a clean cycled filter
- Media Volume: 2.42 cubic feet
- Media Weight: 170 lbs
- Filter Dimensions: 36" Diameter x 48" High
- Average Backwash: 50 gallons
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's
- 1 x Aquadyne AD16000 Pressurized Bead Filter
- 1 x 1.5 hp Blower
- 3 x 2" Unions
- 1 x Filter media
- 1 x Instruction manual
Special Note: A Pump is required for operation and is Not included. External pumps are the best choice. We carry: Little Giant, PerformancePro, Sequence and EasyPro Brand External Pumps.
Special Note 2: Additional tubing and fittings are required for installation. (Not included)
Special Note 3: This filter may ship from the manufacturer directly. Please allow additional time as they manufacturer most filters to order.