There is a patent pending on this tubular media which has low head loss and a very high biofilm surface. The “Y” shape on the inside and wings on the outside affords a protective surface under backwashing. The same properties have been added to this media in three different sizes with random lengths and diameters to avoid stacking.
- Superior bacterial adhesion and colonization.
- Excellent flow through within the media.
- Patented "Y" Shaped media.
- Premier choice for biological filtration.
- Similar to Aqua Ultima II Filter media but not the same.
- Made by Aqua Ultraviolet
- White in color
- Floating media
- Each piece is about 0.528" (13.41mm) Wide x 0.227" (5.76mm) diameter.
The media is extruded and may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Comes in a 12" x 12" x 10" Box - 8.5lbs of media.
Media sold by weight not volume. Box will not be filled to the top. Multiple orders of media
may be shipped in one (1) box for shipping convenience as this is sold by weight.