Artesian2 is the perfect choice for high efficiency and reliability combined with the convenience of self-priming. Molded of corrosion-resistant polypropylene. Artesian2 pumps are ideal for applications in which the pump is positioned above the water level. An easy-open Lexan lid provides ready access to the integral strainer pot's large basket. Out of Pond Use Only!
- Includes Factory Installed - 115V - 16AWG - 8ft Long - 3 Prong Grounded Cord (can be ordered without the cord)
- 115V 60hZ - US Power
- Consumes a maximum of 360 True Watts.
- 23' Maximum Head/Shut Off.
- Designed for Continuous Use and quiet operation
- Top of the line motors. Totally enclosed for excellent protection and long term reliability.
- Both pump end and motor are designed for quiet operation
- Built in Priming Pot (Leaf Trap) with clear lexan lid
- Optional Salt Water Kit - Includes PVC shaft sleeve and PTFE coated S.S. seal w/ SiC faces
installed in pump by the factory. (additional charge applies)
- Long life corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel shaft seals
- 2" FNPT Inlet Port/2" FNPT Discharge Port with Included 2" unions (Qty 2)
- 1/4 HP - 5760 GPH Max Flow @ 5ft.
- Safety first out of water (external) pumps help protect you from annoying and potentially dangerous oil or electrical leaks.
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty (For freshwater applications)
- Made with care in the U.S.A.
- Artesian2 - Owners Manual .PDF
Click Here to View Performance Curve Chart
ALL PERFORMANCE PRO PUMPS ARE BENCH TESTED AND SHIPPED DIRECT FROM PERFORMANCE PRO - Hillsboro, OR. THIS WAY YOU RECEIVE A WORKING PUMP WHEN YOU ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL 1-3 DAYS FOR PERFORMANCE PRO TO ASSEMBLE AND BENCH TEST YOUR PUMP ON TOP OF THE TRANSIT TIME.