Aquascape ® Cold Water Beneficial Bacteria contains 7 pure strains of concentrated beneficial bacteria that go to work quickly cleaning and balancing your ornamental pond, works at temperatures below 50°F or 10°C. Because ornamental water gardens are enclosed ecosystems, sometimes factors like fish load, uneaten fish food, organics such as leaves, sludge and unwanted debris may disrupt the balance. Aquascape ® Cold Water Beneficial Bacteria contains a specific combination of bacteria that are most effective at doing two jobs- reducing organic material such as leaves and pond sludge and reducing ammonia, nitrite and excess nutrient such as phosphate that are known to cause poor water quality and unsightly water conditions. The Benefits of Beneficial bacteria living in the biological filter and throughout the rocks and gravel in the pond are another key component to achieving crystal clear water and reducing pond maintenance. The bacteria, similar to aquatic plants consume excess nutrients, but are also capable of breaking down organic debris. It is important to the ponds ecosystem for these maintenance microbes to become established as early in the spring as possible to maintain clear water in the summer month.
- Spring and Fall Maintenance
- Cold Water Beneficial Bacteria
- 1.5 billion CFU per ounce
- 7 pure strains of concentrated beneficial bacteria
- Works effectively at colder temperatures below 50°F or 10°C
- Maintains a Balance Ecosystem
- Helps Reduce Organic Material
- Helps Reduce ammonia, nitrite and excess nutrient
- Simple to use Dosing and Application rates
- Safe for fish, plants and animals
- Convenient Pump Bottle for quick, easy, accurate dosing
- Eco Friendly
- Fall Maintenance Start Treatment when water drops below 50°F (10°C), treat twice weekly for two weeks, then once per week until water begins freezing.
- Spring Maintenance Start Treatment when water reaches 40°F(5°C), treat twice weekly for two weeks, then once per week until water reaches 60°F (15°C). Continue Maintenance with Aquascape Beneficial Bacterial (Dry or Liquid) during the warm weather months.
- How to: Add to the area in the pond with the most circulation or directly into the pond skimmer.
|Mfg Part #||98893|
|Type||Cold Water Beneficial Bacteria Liquid|
|Size||16oz / 473 ml|
|Maintenance Type||Weekly / Twice Weekly|
|Treats Up to||10,000 Gallons|
|Dosage||1 Pump / 100 Gallons|
SPECIAL NOTE: This product should be used as per the manufacturer specification.