- Spring and Fall Maintenance
- Cold Water Beneficial Bacteria
- 1.5 billion CFU per ounce
- 7 pure strains of concentrated beneficial bacteria
- Works effectively at colder temperatures below 50°F or 10°C
- Maintains a Balance Ecosystem
- Helps Reduce Organic Material
- Helps Reduce ammonia, nitrite and excess nutrient
- Simple to use Dosing and Application rates
- Safe for fish, plants and animals
- Convenient Pump Bottle for quick, easy, accurate dosing
- Eco Friendly
- Fall Maintenance Start Treatment when water drops below 50°F (10°C), treat twice weekly for two weeks, then once per week until water begins freezing.
- Spring Maintenance Start Treatment when water reaches 40°F(5°C), treat twice weekly for two weeks, then once per week until water reaches 60°F (15°C). Continue Maintenance with Aquascape Beneficial Bacterial (Dry or Liquid) during the warm weather months.
- How to: Add to the area in the pond with the most circulation or directly into the pond skimmer.
|Mfg Part #||96021|
|Type||Cold Water Beneficial Bacteria Liquid|
|Size||1 gal / 4 Ltr|
|Maintenance Type||Weekly / Twice Weekly|
|Treats Up to||80,000 Gallons|
|Dosage||1 Pump / 500 Gallons|
SPECIAL NOTE: This product should be used as per the manufacturer specification.