- IceFree keeps an area of the pond free of ice in temperatures down to -4°F (-20° C)
- Ensures oxygen access to the water and allows harmful fermentation gases to escape by continuous movement of water
- Maintains the warm temperature zones on the pond floor
- Extremely energy-efficient pump with frost-proof technology that works without additional heating element
- In summer it can be used as a water feature to aerate your pond
- Safe winterization for aquatic plants and animals
- Includes pump with filter housing, float body, 2 nozzle heads, filter bag, hose and connector, nozzle pipe, and stop plug
- Included manufacturer 2 year limited warranty
Assembled Dimensions: Approx: 7.9 x 6.3 x 33 in.
Operating voltage: 110-120V / 60 Hz
Power consumption: 6 watts
Power cable length: 25 ft.
Max. flow rate: 110 gph
Max. head height: 1.75 ft.
Min. installation depth: 2.6 ft.
Warranty: 2 year limited mfg warranty
Downloads: Manual .PDF
What's In the Box
Pump with filter housing
2 nozzle heads
Hose and connector
Illustration of product