- Sturdy, easy-to-remove lid with optional sand fill port.
- Heavy duty Leaf net to catch floating debris
- Biological - easy to clean brushes to aid in catching debris and eliminate clogging problems
- Handles large pumps
- Plumb for either side
- Lockable skimmer door restricts water, easier cleaning or maintenance.
- Support edge adds strength and rigidity.
- Circular design for maximum strength.
- Heavy-duty, corrugated skimmer design with built-in anti-floatation lip.
- Optional bottom drain ports on both sides of the skimmer for installation flexibility.
- Removable Inlet screen prevents aquatic life such as fish and frogs from entering the skimmer unit.
- Model SK5
- Approximate dimensions: 23-1/4" High x 17-1/2" Wide x 24-1/2" Long
- Discharge: holes on both sides. Hole saw required for up to 3" ID hole (fits up to 2" ID Flex pipe)
- Weir opening: 6.6" Opening
- Flow through: up to 5,000 GPH
Skimmer vault, heavy duty skimmer lid, fish inlet screen, weir plate, gate (with hinge pin/spring), foam float, seal, twelve 1/4" - 20 hex-head bolts (with washers), heavy duty skimmer net with frame, five biological filter brushes, 3/8" fiberglass rod, 2" grommet, upper and lower PVC support rods.
Instruction Manual .PDF