Microbe-Lift PL - #1 Beneficial Pond Bacteria - 16oz (Pint) - 10PLP
Microbe-Lift/PL offers continued biological activity even in water temperatures under 55°F (12°C).
Click for: Pond Cycle Chart from MicrobeLift
NOT a chemical. It's harmless to humans, animals, fish, plants and the environment.
- Creates a healthy environment for your pond, promoting faster fish growth.
- Helps reduce ammonia and nitrogen levels.
- Significantly reduces noxious odors caused by dead algae, fish fecal matter, and urine.
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide, which creates strong, offensive odors.
- Reduces buildup of bird droppings, fish feed, and dead leaves.
- Breaks down dead algae.
- Improves dissolved oxygen levels.
- Digests organic sludge reducing the frequency of cleaning
- Seeds and maintains biological filters.
- Contains nitrifiers, including both Nitrosomonas and Nitrobacter species.
- Contains photosynthetic bacteria and heterotrophic bacteria which help clarify cloudy water by promoting flocculation and settling of organic and inorganic particles.
- Effective over a wide range of pH conditions.
- Safe for fish and plants and household pets that may drink from the pond
- Microbe-Lift PL is a natural bacterial pond clarifier, grown with nitrobacter bacterium
- Made in the USA
- 2 years unopened shelf-life, 1 year opened
- Safe for wildlife and pets that may drink out of pond
Direction for use:
Shake well before using
Basic Application Rates
| Size of Pond |
| 1st Application |
| Next 4 Weeks |
(once per week)
| Maintenance |
(once per month)
|8 oz.||2 oz.||2 oz.|
|10 oz.||3 oz.||3 oz.|
|14 oz.||5 oz.||5 oz.|
|18 oz.||6 oz.||6 oz.|
|24 oz.||8 oz.||8 oz.|
|28 oz.||10 oz.||10 oz.|
|32 oz.||12 oz.||12 oz.|
|40 oz.||16 oz.||16 oz.|
|48 oz.||20 oz.||20 oz.|
For larger ponds add 8oz per 2,500 gallons for the 1st application (purge) and 4oz per 2,500 gallons next 4 weeks (once per week) and then once per month for maintenance.
For best results in your pond, you should maintain a balanced pH. Unlike other products in the marketplace today, Microbe-Lift PL will still be effective even if your pH is high or low.