Pondmaster - AP-100 Deep Water Air Pump - 9150 cu. in/min. - 04580
• Oxygenating Outdoor Ponds and Water Gardens
• De-Icing Outdoor Installations During Harsh Winters
• Oxygenating Indoor Water Features
• Aerating Single or Multiple Aquarium or Terrarium Tanks
• Great for hydroponics and aquaponics use
• Great for winter aerating and keeping a hole open. Use all year long.
• Instruction Manual .PDF
• 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
All AP-Series air pumps operate on standard 115V AC electric and come with 6' power cords. They have been designed to operate efficiently with a motor that is non-oil lubricated.
For outdoor applications, it is recommended that the water resistant ABS plastic unit be enclosed with allowance for air circulation to protect it from the elements.
MODEL AP-100 FOR PONDS UP TO 10,000 GALLONS.
- Item Number: 04280 / 04580 / 40528
- Maximum water depth: 11.5 feet
- Dimensions: 12.25"L x 8.5"W x 8.75"H
- Power Cord: 6ft Long
- Air Flow: 9150 Cubic inches/minute / 5.29 CFM
- Pressure: 6.53 psi
- Noise level: 45 dba (varies based on load)
- Power Usage: 100 Watts
- Hose Size: 3/4" I.D. (Tubing not Included)
Whats in the box: (1) AP100 Air pump with 6ft long power cord, (1) 7-1/4" Long Air Diffuser - with 3/4" connection for airline to connect to air pump and 33 (non-adjustable or closable) barbed outlets to optionally connect 1/4" ID tubing, (1) rubber reducing coupler, (2) clamps and instructions.