Pondmaster - AP-40 Deep Water Air Pump - 2900 cu. in/min. - 04540
• Oxygenating Outdoor Ponds and Water Gardens
• De-Icing Outdoor Installations During Harsh Winters
• Oxygenating Indoor Water Features
• Aerating Single or Multiple Aquarium or Terrarium Tanks
• Great for hydroponics and aquaponics use
• Great for winter aerating and keeping a hole open. Use all year long.
• Instruction Manual .PDF
• 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
All AP-Series air pumps operate on standard 115V AC electric and come with 6' power cords. They have been designed to operate efficiently with a motor that is non-oil lubricated.
For outdoor applications, it is recommended that the water resistant ABS plastic unit be enclosed with allowance for air circulation to protect it from the elements.
MODEL AP-40 FOR PONDS UP TO 5,000 GALLONS.
- Item Number: 04240 / 04540 / 40540
- Maximum water depth: 10 feet
- Dimensions: 11"L x 6.5"W x 7"H
- Power Cord: 6ft Long
- Air Flow: 2900 Cubic inches/minute / 1.67 CFM
- Pressure: 5.66 psi
- Noise level: 40 dba (varies based on load)
- Power Usage: 40 Watts
- Hose Size: 5/8" I.D. (Tubing not Included)
Whats in the box: (1) AP40 Air pump with 6ft long power cord, (1) 6-1/2" Long Air Diffuser - Has 5/8" Barb for airline to connect to air pump and 12 (non-adjustable or closable) barbed outlets to optionally connect 1/4" ID tubing, (1) rubber coupler, (2) clamps and instructions.