Out of Stock Laguna Pressure-Flo High Performance Pressurized Pond Filter
Laguna Pressure-Flo pond filter are new and improved and better than ever! The Pressure Flo line has been re-engineered for improved performance and ease of use. A more powerful UV light bulb coupled with upgraded mechanical and biological media provide the increased filtration capacity consumers demand.
The new and improved Laguna Pressure-Flo 4000 pressurized pond filter eliminates green water and kills algae. The Laguna Pressure Flo 4000 provides mechanical filtration coupled with a powerful UVC sterilizer to produce a clear, clean and healthy pond environment for ponds up to 4000 gallons.
The new Laguna Pressure Flo filters include a variety of improvements to simplify the maintenance process and provide more powerful filtration. Starting with the filter handles and diverter valve, each has been re-designed and strengthened. The cleaning handles now feature an ergonomically designed grip with re-enforced brush connections. The diverter valve has been re-shaped and enlarged to accommodate an improved cleaning indicator system and makes the patented Backwash Cleaning System easier to use. Yearly UV bulb maintenance has been simplified by improvements to UVC-Head; the screws used to attach the head to the filter unit are permanently connected to the UVC head. No more misplacing or losing screws during maintenance.
Along with physical improvements to the filter body, the new filters also include increased filtration capabilities. The mechanical filter pads are now 10X stronger than the current pad foams to better maintain their rigid shape and performance. The UV sterilization functionality has been increased with larger more powerful UV bulbs. Biological filtration has been improved with the conversion to Bio-Lava rock filter media. The Bio-Lava rock provides increased surface areas which promotes the growth of healthy bacteria, resulting in cleaner healthier water
The Pressure-Flo 4000 is designed to work in tandem with a solids handling pump, such as the Laguna Max-Flo 2400 Waterfall and filter pump. With the filter connected to the pump, water enters the unit through a water inlet. It then passes through the mechanical filtration stage, consisting of highly durable foam filters that intercept and trap dirt and debris.
Dirt-free water then passes along an integrated 36-watt UV-C lamp, where it is exposed to ultraviolet rays that inhibit the growth of algae. Finally, water returns to the pond thoroughly cleansed. This patented system is the only one of its kind. Backwash cleaning can easily and comfortably be completed in a few minutes without opening the lid. This feature ensures that the filter performs at optimal levels for many days and prolongs the time between full maintenance sessions. An easy-to-view cleaning indicator signals when it's time to perform backwash cleaning.
Simple to install and easy to maintain and clean, Laguna Pressure Flo filters are the heart that will keep your pond beautiful all season long. Features:
- Improved Diverter valve with Large Cleaning Indicator for Patented Backwash Cleaning System
- Upgraded functional design. Re-enforced Ergonomic cleaning Brush handles
- New Energy efficient UV bulbs. New four prong bulbs are simple to install and provide powerful UV sterilization to prevent and eliminate green water.
- Improved mechanical filtration. New more durable foam pads are 10X stronger than current foams, rigid structure maintains shape and performance.
- Premium European construction.
- Patented Backwash Cleaning System.
- 3 Step Filtration System: mechanical, biological and integrated UV filtration work in unison to provide clean and clear pond water
- Combine with a Laguna Max-Flo pump for the ultimate combination in filtration and performance.
- The unit can be installed in or above ground.
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excluding UV bulb, pad, sleeve and media)
- Product Instruction Manual .PDF
Mfg Part #: PT1728
Brand Name: Laguna
Product Type: Pressure-Flo High Performance Pressurized Pond Filter
Model: PF 4000 UVC - Small
Number of Mechanical Foam: 5 (PT1738)
UV Wattage: 36 Watt
Suitable for Ponds up to: 4000 US Gal
Bio lava included: 4800 gr
Suitable for a pond up to: 2000 US GPH with High load of fish in direct sunlight 4000 US GPH with Low load of fish in shade
Approximate Filter Dimensions: 14.3" Dia x 25.2" H
Canister Volume: 10.6 US Gal
Power Cord Length: 16 FT
Number of Universal Coupling (PT640): (3) 3/4", 1" and 1 1/4" Step-down Click-Fit Fast Connect fittings